To sustain collective bargaining through administering and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- To ensure a stable and sound relationships between labour and business in our industry by serving all stakeholders with commitment, fairness and integrity.
- To brand the MEIBC as a neutral and objective organisation of equal value to labour and business.
- To facilitate and positively influence the relationship between labour and business
- To educate stakeholders in the effective implementation and maintenance of agreements and where appropriate implement value added training and development
- To enforce the implementation of agreements at industry level
To serve with commitment, fairness, integrity, communication, teamwork, diversity & excellence